- special site-wide license for degree-granting instutions
- 12 months unlimited usage for all students and staff
- Prodigy installer, web application and extensive documentation
- available to researchers at degree-granting academic institutions only
- apply for a free 3-month license and keep working
- receive details to help your institution get set up with a site-wide license
- Prodigy installer for Python 3.5+ on macOS / OSX, Linux and Windows.
- Standalone, self-hosted annotation back-end with pluggable architecture.
- Active learning models for named entity recognition and text classification.
- Customisable web application with 9 annotation interfaces for text, images and other tasks.
- Extensive documentation and access to the Prodigy Support Forum.
- Cloud-free: Prodigy works offline on your own hardware. No data needs to leave your servers.
- No lock-in: fully open and extensible data formats and storage solutions.
- Unlimited usage: Make Prodigy available to all students and staff, on any machines.
Need more info? Try the Prodigy live demo, or see the Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions.
If you're a freelancer or working for a company, see this page on professional licenses for Prodigy.
One of the best tools I came across for textual annotation, made by the great minds behind spaCy.
Thanks for the great app. I literally downloaded it at breakfast and validated an idea by lunch time.
I'm a huge fan of everything Explosion AI does. Their new annotation tool is the best I've ever seen.
A lack of labeled data held geoparsing back for years. It took a week to fix that with Prodigy.